Sunday, October 10, 2010

meeting 6 summary

Wednesday Richard and I talked for 3 hours on video chat. We discussed the work so far and where to go, which ones are close to done and what to do with others, but mostly we talked about other artists. We spent a lot of time sharing links to different pieces we like. We talked about having a clear voice and I, as always hemmed and hawed over even wanting one. I know that I need to have a consistent voice in order to be marketable, but I just don't want to lose the freedom to be all over the map. I can see that is a sort of immature feeling, but I am just not ready to let go of it. I guess I just don't feel like I have all the tools yet to make my own voice. I'm working, I'm sure a voice will emerge when it's good and ready...

This week I need to finish 3 or 4 more little ones and get one of the big ones a lot closer to being done, maybe start another big one also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds2: Mixed Media Compositions © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates